A Serious Personal Injury Can Change Your Life In An Instant
When you suffer a catastrophic personal injury, your and your family’s lives can be turned upside down. Accidents causing these types of injuries can disrupt an entire family and the ensuring impacts can be lasting. On top of the financial stress caused by medical bills and lost wages, your family can also face the emotional strain of dealing with someone they love being injured.
At the law firm of Hobbie, Corrigan & DeCarlo, P.C., our attorneys focus on helping our Monmouth County clients recover following serious incidents, including fatal car accidents and workplace injuries. Our team of experienced lawyers counsel people about not only the legal aspects of their injuries but also the emotional, economic and physical consequences.
You Can Receive Damages To Restore Your Financial Stability
If someone else’s negligence has caused you serious injuries, you can hold them accountable. People or institutions may be responsible to compensate you for your lost wages, pain and suffering, medical bills and more. Some examples of serious personal injury cases include:
- Wrongful death claims against individuals for negligence resulting in a fatal accident
- Injuries that are catastrophic resulting in paralysis, quadriplegia, amputation or severe fractures
- Mass transit accidents involving buses, trains or airplane
- Medical error claims, including cancer misdiagnosis, medication errors, surgical errors and birth injuries
- Claims for toxic exposure to chemicals, mold, asbestos or water contaminants
- Elder abuse and neglect in a nursing home
You need a New Jersey attorney who will be there for you during every step of the legal process. We understand that a lawsuit following a catastrophic injury or wrongful death claim can be lengthy. Because our attorneys and support staff prepare every case as if it is going to trial, we are in the best position to secure the most favorable outcome in your case.
Call Us Today To Find Out How Our Attorneys Can Assist You
Our firm works on a contingency fee basis, meaning you pay nothing until we resolve your case. If you have suffered a catastrophic personal injury, we will discuss with you your rights and what you can reasonably expect in terms of a settlement. Schedule your initial consultation today by calling 732-380-1515, or by contacting us via email.