Justin Lee Klein is an Associate and specializes in Personal Injury Litigation.
- Columbia Law School, New York, New York
- J.D. – 2009
- Columbia University, New York City, New York
- B.A. – 2006
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Major: English Literature
- 100% Personal Injury Litigation
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- New Jersey, 2009
- New York, 2010
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 2009
- Monmouth County Bar Association, Member, 2010 to Present
- Superior Court of New Jersey, Monmouth Vicinage, Law Clerk to the Honorable Thomas F. Scully, P.J.Cr.