Construction Accidents Due To A Failure To Inspect | Monmouth County Lawyer
Many construction sites are needlessly made more dangerous when construction site managers, contractors and other workers fail to inspect each element of work or fail to inspect equipment for defects or maintenance needs. In fact, a January 2013 article in the New York Daily News reported job site accidents have been on the rise since 2011. During that same period of time, work site inspections fell by about 40 percent. The combination of those two elements — an inherently dangerous job and a failure to provide work site inspections — leaves construction workers especially vulnerable to injury and death.
If you suffered injuries on a construction job because of another party’s failure to inspect the site, you may be entitled to compensation. At Hobbie, Corrigan & DeCarlo, P.C., we represent individuals in Monmouth County and throughout New Jersey who suffered injuries in construction accidents. Our aggressive trial lawyers are committed to helping individuals receive the compensation they deserve and do not stop fighting until justice is obtained.
Who Is Liable For Failing To Inspect?
Construction sites should have numerous parties overseeing the safety of any given project. Our lawyers work to ensure all liable parties are held accountable, including:
- Construction site owners, who must provide warning of dangerous conditions
- Construction site managers, who are responsible for supervising the site and enforcing compliance with safety rules
- Design engineers or architects overseeing the project, who must ensure safe working conditions
- Equipment manufacturers, who are responsible for providing safety guards and warnings
- General contractors or subcontractors, who have a duty to provide a safe working environment and to properly train workers
Schedule A Consultation And Case Evaluation
Learn more about the counsel our lawyers provide individuals who were injured because of unsafe work conditions by scheduling an initial consultation. Our lawyers can be reached by calling [nap_phone id=”LOCAL-REGULAR-NUMBER-1″] or by completing our online contact form.